Main Street Relief Grant
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Ontario Supports Small Main Street Businesses with $60 Million in Funding through PPE Grant
We are helping small businesses with the unexpected costs of PPE. The grant application is now live, apply here.
To be eligible, your business must have two to nine employees and be in one of the following sectors:
· accommodation and food services
· repair and maintenance
· personal and laundry services
What you’ll get
Eligible small businesses will get one-time grants of up to $1,000.
What you’ll need to apply
You will need to submit receipts or proof of costs for PPE purchased since March 17, 2020. This includes:
· gloves, gowns, face shields, eye protection, masks, sanitizer, sanitizing wipes
· thermometers, temperature monitors or cameras
· physical changes, including the installation of hand sanitizer stations and plexiglass dividers
· signs to guide or inform customers and employees
Click here for more information and to apply.