2019 BFF Window Decorating Contest
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Tuesday, October 15th @ 5pm - Window decorating must be complete. – no extensions.
Tuesday, October 15th @ 5pm - Judging occurs. There may be a celebrity judge on the panel this year!
*Winners will be announced on Opening Night of the BFF 2019
You're invited to join the list of downtown businesses who are celebrating the 22nd annual Barrie Film Festival by decorating their windows. There are many great reasons to participate this year including:
• You and your customers could win prizes including film passes, concession items, promotion and more – further details to follow.
• Show your support this local gem of a festival in downtown Barrie!
• Engage your customers about the BFF. Festival patrons frequent our downtown restaurants and shops as a result of attending films throughout the year. Show your appreciation.
• It’s a fun initiative to promote with your social media AND receive some additional profile
• Send the message that you are Open for Business during the construction.
Last year we had 10 decorated windows and our winners were:
• First prize – Barrie Olive Oil
• Second Prize – The Camphill Store
• Honourable Mention –Summerhouse Store
Who will sweep the awards this year??? It could be your business!
Window Decorating Theme: In the 22nd year of the BFF, we are celebrating films from 1997. Here are some options to consider (you are not limited to these):
• Titanic • Face Off • Austin Power • Men in Black • Con Air
• Boogie Nights • Batman and Robin • The Lost World Jurassic Park
• Full Monty • Tomorrow never Dies • Hercules (animated)
• George of the Jungle • Scream 2 • Home Alone 3 • Vegas Vacation
Questions? Want to sign up? Contact: Tracey Baker, Owner of ZuZu Fashion Boutique. Call 705.481.1231 or email [email protected] to confirm your participation and your chosen 1997 film (if you know it!)