Posted to City Reminders, Member News
Promenade Days – Road Closures & Parking
PARKING LOT CLOSURES
Simcoe Street Parking Lot & the 15 Bayfield Street Parking Lot:
• A reminder that these two (2) lots will be closed as of 6:00 am Monday June 25th to allow for the safe set-up of the ‘Promenade Days’ Midway’; along with the ‘Summer Ice! Skating Rink’. These lots will re-open at 12 noon on Tuesday July 3rd.
• We ask you utilize the following lots…
o Heritage Park
o Spirit Catcher
o Simcoe and Bayfield
o Lakeshore Drive Parking meters
o Parkade – Collier Street
Dunlop Street East & West
• A reminder that that Dunlop Street will be closed from Mary Street to Mulcaster Street as of 5:00am Saturday June 30th for the set-up of ‘Promenade Days’. Intersections will be open.
o Please note that meters will be bagged as of 11:00 pm on the Friday June 29th. Vehicles that are left on the street are legally allowed to be towed as of 6:00am.
• Dunlop Street will re-open at 11:59pm on Monday July 2nd.
• Will be closed from Dunlop Street to Collier Street as of 6:00am on Friday June 29th as part of the ‘Memorial Square Grand Opening’
o Please note the ceremony begins at 10:30am, but roads will be closed from 6:00am until approximately 1:00pm.
• A closure of the bottom of Owen Street will remain in affect from 1:00pm on Friday June 29th until the 11:59pm on Monday July 2nd for set-up and progamming of the ‘Green Street Project’ in conjunction with the City of Barrie.
We thank you for your cooperation!
Please refer to this map for details surrounding the road closures during Promenade Days.
See you on the street!