Posted to Member Events, Member News
Deadline: Thursday, November 15th
Judging: Friday, November 16th after 4pm
Downtown Barrie will be kicking off another holiday season with the 2018 Tree Lighting Celebration & the Barrie Chamber’s Santa Claus Parade on Saturday, November 17th.
2018 marks the inaugural year for the Meridian Place 30ft Christmas Tree and the Festive Tree Lot & Market. Every Saturday from November 24th to December 15th, the public is invited to join us at the Meridian Place Stage for an opportunity to visit with Santa. We anticipate a large crowd each & every Saturday.
The annual Noella Festival Window Decorating Contest will also be featured as part of these festivities and we would love your business to participate!!!
Here’s What You Need to Know:
Theme: Christmas Past, Present & Future
Deadline: Thursday, November 15th, 2018
– Incomplete windows will not be eligible for judging.
Judging: Friday, November 16th, 2018
– Judging will take place after 4:00 pm.
a) Creative presentation.
b) Theme must be apparent, but unique.
c) Windows must incorporate businesses products.
Prize: An advertising package that will consist of newspaper & radio advertising.
The lucky winner will be announced during the Tree Lighting Celebration on Saturday, November 17th, 2018.
What’s In It For Your Business:
1. Winners will be listed on our the ‘Window Decorating Contest’ portion of the ‘Noella Festival’ website,
2. Social Media coverage on Downtown Barrie’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts,
3. Most importantly, an increased customer experience,
4. And a chance to win an amazing Advertising Prize Package.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your business name and your business address.