In support of
Warm up your heart and soul by following along Downtown Barrie’s Hot Cocoa Trail every weekend in February. With over 20 unique takes on the traditional winter favourite, the Trail provides a fun winter activity as well as an opportunity to support The Camphill Foundation.
How is money collected for The Camphill Foundation? $2.00 from every Ginger Belle bottle of beer purchased from the Flyings Monkey Craft Brewery & Tap Room (107 Dunlop St. East) during the month of February will be donated to The Camphill Foundation.
(Available daily. Must be 19+. Bottle purchase to take home.)
To find out more about how awesome The Camphill Foundation and to check out details on what they do for our community, click here.
Thank you for all your contributions!
Warm up with a delicious hot drink, a chance to win, and a warm fuzzy feeling!
How to win one of the Hot Cocoa Trail Prize Vouchers in 4 easy steps:
Step 1-> Pick up a Trail Guide & visit a participating location.
Step 2-> Purchase their signature hot cocoa beverage & receive a ballot.
Step 3-> Fill out the ballot & be entered into a draw* to win 1 of 5 vouchers.
Step 4-> Repeat Steps 2 & 3 at other locations for more chances to win!
How much does a Trail Guide cost? 2019 Trail Guides are free & available at each participating location.
How much does a signature Hot Cocoa beverage cost? Price & size will vary depending on location.
Locations & Flavours
- Swirleez Frozen Yogurt (89 Dunlop St. East #101) – Flavour: Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- Chillz Dessert Lounge (89 Dunlop St. East #102) – Flavour: Spiked Snickers Specialty Hot Cocoa (19+) – Dine In Only
- Barrie Bean Counter (49 Dunlop St. East) – Flavour: Avalanche Hot Chocolate
- Renegade Health Bar (50 Dunlop St. East) – Saturdays Only – Flavours: Adaptogenic Vegan Hot Chocolate & Keto Hot Chocolate
- Chavos Crepes (74 Dunlop St. East) – Flavour: Salty Marshmallow Hot Chocolate
- Epic North Coffee / Homestead Artisan Bakery (80 Dunlop St. East) – Saturdays Only – Flavour: Epic Mocha with Homestead Lightning Marshmallow
- Casa Cappuccino (91 Dunlop St. East) – Flavour: Toffee Crunch White Hot Cocoa
- J’Adore Fine Cheese & Chocolate (123 Dunlop St. East) – Saturdays Only – Flavour: Superhero Hot Chocolate on a Spoon
- Ripe Juicery (118 Dunlop St. East) – Flavour: Raw Peppermint Hot Cocoa (dairy free & vegan)
- BOHEMIA (125 Dunlop St. East) – Flavour: Pure Cocoa with Maple
- Gallery Café @ MacLaren Art Centre (37 Mulcaster St.) – Flavour: Chocolate Cherry Hot Chocolate
- Lazy Tulip Café (29 Maple Ave.) – Flavour: Mexican Spicy Mocha
- TLC Cafe & Bistro (41 Maple Ave.) – Saturdays Only – Flavour: Old Fashion TLC (Hot Cocoa served with Mini Marshmallows & Whip Cream)
- NOURISH Brew+Blend @ Nutrition Plus (42 Maple Ave.) – Saturdays Only – Flavour: Very Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Higher Grounds Coffee House (69A Dunlop St. West) – Saturdays Only – Flavours: Tiramisu Hot Chocolate & Creme Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery & Tap Room (107 Dunlop St. East) – Available daily. Must be 19+. Bottle purchase to take home. – Flavour: Ginger Belle (Price: $6.95)
- The Camphill Store (111 Dunlop St. East) – Saturdays Only – Flavours: – Classic Hot Chocolate: smooth, creamy & rich hot chocolate with marshmallows – Spiced Hot Chocolate: rich & creamy with a heartwarming hint of cinnamon and spice – Magic Hot Chocolate: classic hot chocolate and marshmallows jazzed up with a magic topping
- Five Points Theatre, presented by Pratt Homes (1 Dunlop St. West) – Flavour: The Annie & Lord of the Dance (19+ & Dine in only) – Saturday February 8th, 2019 & Sunday February 9th, 2019 in conjunction with the City of Barrie’s Winter Artisan Market
- Unity Market (25 Toronto St.) – Flavour: Vegan Mint Hot Chocolate – Saturday February 2nd, 2019 & Saturday February 9th, 2019.
*DRAW & CONTEST RULES
• All signature hot cocoa flavour purchases made at participating locations on Saturdays and Sundays during the month of February are eligible for a ballot and entry into the draw.
• Valid ballots must be signed by the business owner or their representatives.
• Ballots will be collected the last week of February 2019 by a representative to the Downtown Barrie Business Association (BIA).
• The winner will be picked at random on Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 or Thursday, February 28th, 2019 and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• Prize to be collected from the Downtown Barrie (BIA) Office. ID may be required.
Dates & Times
|Feb 2 - 3|
|Feb 9 - 10|
|Feb 16 - 17|
|Feb 23 - 24|