Posted to Member Events, Member News
November 17th – December 16th
Holly Days is on its way back and the Downtown Barrie Business Association (BIA) is encouraging people to come Downtown this holiday season to shop for a chance to win a bountiful prize package.
In 2017, over 85 businesses contributed to the Holly Days Prize Package that totalled over $5,000 in Products & Gift Certificates. Our goal is to surpass this in 2018!
This year, Downtown Barrie has teamed up with the David Busby Centre to help promote/support the event. We are asking that each participating location agree to make a $10 cash donation on behalf of the Downtown Barrie (BIA) to the David Busby Centre.
Participating is Easy
Step 1 – Agree to donate a minimum $25 gift certificate or product/service of equal or greater value for the prize package.
Step 2 – Agree to donate $10 cash on behalf of the Downtown Barrie (BIA) to the Holly Days Event Charity – David Busby Centre.
What’s In It for Your Business
• Posters, window stickers and buttons indicating your business’s participation
• A listing on the dedicated event page at downtownbarrie.ca
• Social Media coverage on Downtown Barrie’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, as well as a Social Media Kit to assist your business with promotion
• Direct promotion to draw customers into your business to fill out a ballot through our Holiday Season ads on Rock 95 & Kool FM, along with our print media campaign in the Barrie Advance and Snap’d
• Exposure to other participating businesses
• Most importantly, an increased customer experience
To find out more about the David Busby Centre, click here.