Posted to Member Events, Member News
For the first time in eight years, members of the Downtown Barrie Business Improvement Area (BIA) have the opportunity to vote for who will sit on the Downtown Barrie BIA Board of Management.
Candidate packages for the Downtown Barrie BIA Board of Management election have been mailed out to all BIA members. Here is the important information that you need to know:
1. Election period is from Monday, November 19th to Friday, November 23rd at 4:30pm
2. Mailed ballots must be received at the Downtown Barrie BIA office by Friday, November 23rd at 4:30pm
3. Votes made in-person must be made at the Downtown Barrie BIA office during normal business hours (Mon, Nov 19 – Fri, Nov 23 between 8:30am and 4:30pm)
4. Faxed or emailed votes will NOT be accepted
5. Only one vote will be allowed per member by secret ballot in the Downtown Barrie BIA office or by mail
We are located at 93 Dunlop Street East, Unit 102 (lower level) and are open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.