Posted to Member News, Uncategorized
MacLaren Art Centre – 37 Mulcaster St.
For $1 a day, enjoy great art and enrich your community! Join the Benefactor Programme and take home an original work of art on loan for a year. Artists from across the province generously loan artwork in a range of media, from painting to sculpture, in support of this programme.
Benefits of the Programme ($365 annually):
- • Invitation for two to attend the Benefactor Art Exchange Evening, a spring party where you can choose an original artwork to take home on loan for one year, with a purchase option at year end,
- • An invitation to the exclusive Benefactors’ Artist Talk in the fall,
- • Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall as a MacLaren Benefactor
- • A charitable tax receipt for $300,
- • All the benefits of a MacLaren Membership (Family category).
Patrons under 40 are eligible to join as Junior Benefactors for $265 with a $200 tax receipt.
To learn more about becoming a MacLaren Benefactor, contact Sheila Delaney, Development Officer, at 705-720-1044 ext. 226; email email@example.com