Posted to Event Planning
Barrie Public Library
Barrie Public Library is one of the busiest spots in our city, with over 3,000 people a day coming through our doors. People visit us to check out our extensive collection of leisure reading materials, e-books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs and much more! We also offer great programs and events for people of all ages, one to one assistance and workshops for small business owners, homework help and a great variety of social and study spaces.
The Barrie Public Library offers a wide variety of business resources to help grow and strengthen your business. Our goal is to enhance community growth and promote local business success.
The library offers the following business resources:
– Free wifi
– Business related books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, and DVD’s
– Categorized links to business resources on the Internet
– Meeting rooms of various sizes, available to the public for promotional events, business meetings, workshops or seminars.
– Programs that can help enhance your skills and business knowledge
– Digital resources, many of which are available remotely
– A Business Librarian available to speak to your group on a variety of information and library topic
– Community Information Database – a database that includes more than 2500 organizations and groups, to keep you in touch with the community
60 Worsley Street
Barrie, ON L4M 1L6